Professionnal pilote – Instruments Rating (IR)
Our added value
We take special care of our trainees and permanently focus on their level of understanding of aeronautical matters. Therefore – based on our experience – we have increased the theoretical IR training course by 54 hours (ca. +36%) compared to the EASA requirements. This course includes PBN training.
Performance Based Navigation (PBN)
We propose also PBN training course compliant with EASA requirements:
¤ 8 hours of theoretical training
¤ 2 hours of FTD equipped with 2 x GTN 750 for practising LNAV, LPV
(*) basic price per person for minimum 2 trainees
– Theory of IR(H) or valid ATPL(H)
– Valid CPL(H) with night flight rating
– To be medically apt (Class 1 – Professional Pilot) for the duration of the training course
– To have completed at least 50 hours flight time in rural areas, as fix or rotary wing Captain, inc. at least 10 hours of flight on helicopter.
– To be rated on the type of helicopter used for the test.
The duration of the training is 3 months
The cost of the training varies depending on your experience and on the type of helicopter used.
Theoretical: 204 hours (150 according to the regulations)
Simulation (FTD): 40 hours
Flight (twin-engine helicopter): 15 hours & tests
This qualification shall enable you to fly according to Instruments flying Rules.