FFS/FTD Flight Simulator (Dolphin N3)
FSTD FLIGHT SIMULATOR
Representative of a twin-engine, Dolphin AS 365N3. Our training center is the only FTO that owns such a flight
simulator. Developed by EUROCOPTER and THALES, the FSTD fully complies with the JAR STD 3H European regulation. This device also complies with the JAR FCL2 training programs. A number of flight hours can be done on the FSTD simulator to complete training programs for all levels of licenses and qualifications.
The FSTD fitted FTD3 and FFS level B flight simulator is equipped for IFR flights. The main features are as follows:
- A dual command system, two configurations (conventional, EFIS), motion
- A very efficient graphic screening system associated with a 210°x70° view allowing a virtual display reflecting several flight conditions such as: Day / Night / IFR / Bad meteorological conditions / NVG database / Offshore
- Helideck approach / external load and winching operations.
- A twin-engine helicopter (AS 365N3) including all necessary instruments for any kind of flights
- Instructor operations system fitted with functions such as: Repositioning of the helicopter / Map helicopter path screening / Flight replay / all failures / bad weather (storm, fog, visibility, turbulences, clouds, etc…)
- Audio restitution system.